Since, hindi naman ikaw yata yung isang anon. Hello :D
HAHAHA YAAAY <3
Finally an update! Wooo! :D
So, a lot of people cannot imagine, but seriously, climbing 5 mountains in a day without proper hiking tools or what do you call them, was honestly tiring. I can even say that it was risky and dangerous having it’s hardcore steepness and I’ve had a lot of hard times dealing with one of my greatest fears — heights. I almost cried, Haha.
Making it through in getting back(Yes, it was a round-trip! Can you even imagine that?), and having yourself rewarded with a fresh buko juice after walking for miles w/o water, makes you understand and experience what real success means.
And yes again — walking for miles without water is another thing. We had some, but it wasn’t enough. God is good ‘cos we still made it.
Cramps and rants are everywhere, but the whole trip made me realize how God took good care of us. :) It was a nice experience and an unforgettable one.
Here are some of the photos:
My foot after 1 mountain. My poor… little… foot.
Devotion time :)
Madaming cows, means madaming cow poops. Hahaha.
HEHE THANK YOU! :D
I just can’t do those right now. :) Hello people. Shalom :D
I had a 4-hour nap and two cups of coffee, so my mind is still alive, alert, awake, enthusiastic.
1. Tomorrow — last day of exams. And then sembreak. Not so excited, but looking forward to it.
2. Will have a pre-nuptial shoot this coming Saturday. My. Very. First. Pre. Wedding. Shoot. I am seriously freaking out. I don’t know much about pre-nuptials. What should I do, what is the theme, where, and most of all, HOW? My senses have been telling me that it really is going to be tough, especially in my part(I haven’t met the couple yet). But, good thing, Gayle is there to process the photos, and Ronjille will also be there too. Woo best buddies 5eva.
3. I’ve been missing a lot of people. I miss the Y.P. and our tambayan days. I miss my Sunday school students. I miss hanging out with my foodie friends.
4. I want a chocolate chip cookie.
5. I need suggestions for the pre-nuptial shoot. :) Anyone?